Jurop is introducing the PVT 60, its new 6000 litres/min (212 cfm) blower.
Light and compact, it features the air injection cooling system and a check valve inside the injection manifold.
The vacuum/pressure changeover is integrated in the blower housing, thus the overall shape of the equipment looks comfortably round.
PVT 60 is oil-free and requires easy routine maintenance, as usual on Jurop blowers.
- tri-lobe rotors, dynamically balanced rotors to reduce vibrations;
- side air injection cooling system with clapet valve (this valve opens only in the vacuum functioning mode);
- manual vacuum/pressure changeover;
- overheating thermostat on the exhaust port.
Available upon request:
- transmission with gearbox;
- transmission with hydraulic motor;
- pneumatic vacuum/pressure changeover.